Saturday, November 04, 2006

Introduction

Hi there,

If you've stumbled across my blog then you can well ascertain it's brand new. I've not kept a website in many years. I think I pretty much grew tired of the maintenace that a website took. I didn't have anything to say any more, but I think I do now.

This blog is about my thoughts on submission, domination, BDSM, D/s and everything else in between. I'm not trying to recruit you to the dark side, I'm not even trying to get you understand these choices or thoughts as a ~whole~, what I am hoping for is that you might come away understanding a little bit more about me. I hope you'll enjoy visiting here. I hope you leave every time you visit, with something new to think about, even if you don't agree.

And speaking of ~ I am going to be leaving the blog open for comments, however, I do ask that if you are in disagreement with my thoughts that you keep your replies respectful. You respect me, I respect you - that's the way it works. If you choose to lambast me as crazy, or tell me I'm headed for hell, curse me, or threaten me ~ you can be assured your post will disappear.

I am 32, a woman, a submissive.

Welcome to my tiny piece of the world.

6 comments:

bigblue36 said...

i'm a submissive person to a point and i want to learn more and be more of a submissive person, can you advise me to what i can read or look under to educate myself... i want to be more submissive then i am right now and want more then anything to learn everything i can... can you help me. i enjoyed reading your site and it helped . i want to know the best way to learn the truth and facts on submissive.... i thank you for your time... i have a parnter that is great and he is the master of me and i do everything he wants... i not a full submissive person, but i some of the traits of being one, i just want to be more then what i am now, for him... pleasing him, makes me very happy and i would like to always make him happy... this is not about the sex part, because we have that down lol... i talking about the behavior in it all and the do's and don'ts... my email is clove35@bellsouth.net... i hope to hear from you....

Unknown said...

Beautiful writing..Please don't stop

Charlene said...

Hello,
I know it's kind of weird that I'm asking this, but can I have your email address?
I have to talk to someone about the mindset of a slave, and I am beyond the point of self help, I need someone who's clear headed and would offer me advice from a sub point of view.

my email is charlenecher728@yahoo.com.hk

I hope that you'll reply. Thank you in advance.

Charlene said...

Hello,
I know it's kind of weird that I'm asking this, but can I have your email address?
I have to talk to someone about the mindset of a slave, and I am beyond the point of self help, I need someone who's clear headed and would offer me advice from a sub point of view.

my email is charlenecher728@yahoo.com.hk

I hope that you'll reply. Thank you in advance.

Sexperts said...

Hello and welcome! I stumbled across your blog when I was doing my general BDSM-online-community browsing! Welcome to the community and I hope you have great success with your new blog.

SarahLou said...

I would like to talk with you more about this lifestyle. I was wondering if that would be okay with you?